Our growth consultancy approach is based on Growth Sprints. These are delivered as part of our Ready? Plan. Grow! approach. Each Growth Sprint is a well-defined activity. Therefore, your Growth Map defines what you are trying to achieve, and which sprints will be relevant. As a result, your Growth Map will also indicate some themes to your ambitions.
To illustrate the point, we’ve outlined two examples below.
Example 1. To improve your customer interactions, your Growth Map might indicate that you need sprints which address:
- Clarity on your customer strategy
- Improving the critical interaction points in your customer journey
- Properly capturing customer data customer data
- Enhancing your customer-facing behaviours
- Refreshing your lead conversion strategy
Example 2. However, if focusing on a critical factor, such as product quality, the growth consultancy might include sprints on:
- Reviewing how you design quality into your products from the start
- Examining how quality is valued in your culture
- Improving your returns process
- Changing how you manage the quality of your supply chain components
In our growth consultancy, we have developed a large number of Growth Sprints used in actual client situations. In fact, we have over 300 tools, approaches, tactics and strategies. Yet, the trick is knowing which ones to use to get the greatest impact (and we do!).
These Growth Sprints are organised around the key enablers from the Growth Map.
Contact us now to see how we can help your business to be more valuable, more enjoyable and more future proof.